Senin, 22 Februari 2010

Sex Talk, is it taboo?

I grow up in a religious family, where topic on sexuality will only be discussed in secretive or privately. In fact, up to now that I'm mature enough to talk or discuss about it, I have never been told by my sisters or aunts who have married about it. So you can say that my understanding about sexuality is coming from books. And my experience? It almost goes to zero, Almost :)
And beginning of this year, has been quite unique. I still don't understand why it happened. Or maybe it was some kind of a sign, I don't know! What happened was I had been asked coincidently (or it may not be coincident) to get involved in sex talk twice from two different person.
The first one is female (I think). We talked about masturbation on woman. What happened was she asked me if I ever masturbated. I was quite shock :) Because I thought masturbation is only man did it. Apparently some women also do that. She even told me how to do it since I never did it before.

The second one is male. He asked me to be his partner in sexual chat. this requeat was also quite shocking to me. Because I just heard about people do that in the internet but never experienced it. So here is a proof shot right back to me.

Out of curiosity while hardening my emotional involvement I followed through their request to get some understanding of their expectation or reason behind it. And my conclusion is: I'm still the kind of conservative person in which I value marriage as a sacred arena to express your sexuality.